Tuesday, 13 December 2016

success and failure in my learning

In Term One My successes academically last term were: My ethics presentation that was about plagiarism. What I enjoyed was that I had to watch a lot of videos about what politics is about and why it is important. Another thing I enjoyed was watching the Donald trump Hilary debates. Which were quite amusing and emotional to see.we also watched some joe biden and obama funny moments that made everybody laugh. In Escape Manor we had to problem solve and escape. It involved a lot of team work and problem solving.You also got to move around if you want.I found escape manor a lot of My failures academically were: Last term my worst assignment and the one I enjoyed doing the least was my tragically hip essay which needed more information. I did not enjoy it because it involved reading writing and poetry,i didn't have a lot of time to do it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment